Attorney Samuel Bomier
Sam Bomier has spent the vast majority of his 30 plus years of experience focusing on workers’ compensation and employment law claims. Working on behalf of injured workers, Sam has dedicated his practice to helping others navigate the complex and ever-changing legal system when it comes to employment and workers’ compensation claims.
Bomier is a fierce advocate for those fighting for their rights in this area. His drive and passion for helping his clients has allowed him to help countless individuals receive the benefits they deserve. He has also assisted small businesses in handling all aspects of workers’ compensation and employment law claims, giving him a unique perspective on all of the potential issues that may arise in these types of claims.
Though determined and tough, Sam treats every client with compassion and strives to settle their disputes quickly, efficiently, and with the best results possible. As a local lawyer, he knows the people of the community and understands their needs. Call Sam today at (920) 257-6217.
Located in Appleton, Sam Bomier can assist you with your workers’ compensation claim and answer any questions you may have about your legal rights.
Areas of Practice:
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI, 1987 J.D.
- Hobart-William Smith College, Geneva, NY, 1984 B.A., Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (2012 member and seminar presenter)
- University of Wisconsin Extension, Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Institute – School for Workers Instructor