Attorney Samuel Bomier
I am attorney Sam Bomier. I have been assisting injured workers throughout Wisconsin for over 32 years and am a life-long resident of the Fox River Valley.
Through my years of representing injured workers, I know how difficult and frustrating suffering a work injury can be. It often involves significant pain and suffering along with the disruption or complete loss of income, as well as mounting medical expenses. It is for these reasons that an injured worker should always consult an experienced attorney who practices exclusively in the area of workers’ compensation claims.
There is no one in Northeast Wisconsin with greater years of experience helping injured workers than I. So if you or someone you know is ever involved in a work-related accident, please contact me. I have always fought for the rights and benefits of the injured, and I am happy to provide no-cost consultations, either in person or by phone, to anyone who has a question about their rights. I know what to do!
Again, there are no fees to our firm unless we obtain a recovery, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling for help. I can be reached at (920) 404-2050 or (800) 626-8888. My practice is conveniently located immediately off Hwy 41 at the College Avenue exit in Appleton.
Areas of Practice:
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI, 1987 J.D.
- Hobart-William Smith College, Geneva, NY, 1984 B.A., Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (2012 member and seminar presenter)
- University of Wisconsin Extension, Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Institute – School for Workers Instructor